Why Turkish eVisa?
Looking for Turkey Embassy in your country? Trying to figure out how to apply for a visa to Turkey? Let’s save your time with Turkish eVisa process.
Who can use eVisa to travel to Turkey?
- All foreigners arriving at seaports, visiting the seaport city or nearby provinces for tourist purposes within 72 hours do not need to obtain a visa. Otherwise, a visa is necessary for you to enter and travel around Turkey.
- Turkish eVisa is available for tourist and business purposes.
- Nationals from over 100 countries can easily apply for a Turkish eVisa, which is valid for 180 consecutive days from arrival date. Turkish eVisa will enable visitors to stay in Turkey a maximum of 30 days or 90 days, depending on applicants' nationality. Please check the details below:
Countries eligible for Turkish eVisa
In case you want to exceed your maximum stay, you need to apply at the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for a residence permit.
Please notice that if you overstay your visa without permission, you might need to pay fines, deported or even banned future travel to Turkey for a specific period of time.
In most cases, Turkish eVisa is only for single entry, which means you can only use your eVisa to enter Turkey only once. Below is the list of exempt countries, whose nationals can use Turkish eVisa for multiple entries within its validity.
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
United Arab Emirates
Nationals of some countries are required to travel with an airline company which signed a protocol with the Turkish Foreign Ministry. Currently, there are Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air and Atlasglobal Airlines having signed this protocol. Therefore, if you choose to travel to Turkey by air and you are from below countries, make sure you choose the appropriate airline.
Central African Republic
Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
São Tomé and Príncipe
Turkish eVisa application will require the scanned Bio-Page of your Passport (valid within more than 6 months at the time of entry). They need to be attached in the email you send to us.
A valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) will also be needed to complete the eVisa application. If you need a more secure payment method, please contact our visa expert at the right corner.
Tips: Scanned Bio-Page should be in PDF format.
For more detailed information, please check document requirements.
Supporting document could be either a visa or resident permit from Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland) or from US, UK and Ireland.
Not every person traveling to Turkey need a supporting document to apply for a Turkish eVisa. Only nationals from below countries need to have a supporting document.
There are 2 kinds of fees to make Turkish eVisa: Government fee and service fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to apply for Turkish eVisa as soon as possible with precise information and process guaranteed. Check the table below for details.
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 59.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time that your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a Turkish eVisa in emergency cases, it will be processed within 1 business day.
- Rush: For those who would like to get a Turkish eVisa in rush situations, it will be processed within 5 business hours.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Turkey. This government fee is different for each case, depending on the type of Turkish eVisa you apply and the country you are from.
Government fee for Turkish eVisa - 30 days - Single entry
Government Fee (USD)
Iraq, Mexico, Taiwan
Bhutan, Botswana, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Cyprus, Madagascar, Mali, Nepal, Niger, Palestinian Territory, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Swaziland, Togo, Vanuatu
East Timor, Indonesia
Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe
Cambodia, Comoros, Gambia, Malawi
Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Sudan, Yemen
Government fee for Turkish eVisa - 30 days - Multiple entries
Government Fee (USD)
Government fee for Turkish eVisa - 90 days - Multiple entries
Government Fee (USD)
Bahrain, Kuwait, Malta
Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Ireland, Jamaica, Maldives, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Australia, Canada, Grenada, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
No long paperwork process or waiting in line, Turkish eVisa process consists of only these 3 simple steps:
1. Take 3 – 5 minutes to fill out the online application form. Precise personal and flight information is required.
2. Pay your service fee and Government fee online. Credit/Debit Card mentioned in Payment Guidelines are all accepted. In case you need a more secure payment method, please contact our visa expert at the right corner.
After finishing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your eVisa order and document requirements. Your Turkish eVisa will be sent via email after 3 – 5 days or shorter for emergency cases.
3. Print out your eVisa and present it for checking at your departure port. Follow instructions of Turkey Immigration Officers at the port to get the stamp on your passport.
With our service, applying for Turkish eVisa has become much easier than before. Our service is offered with many benefits to help to process your Turkish eVisa as soon as possible:
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double-checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case of loss
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
- Especially recommended for rush cases.
For further questions, please contact us via Chat, Hotlines or Email.